1) Which of the following function key activates the speller?
A. F3 B. F6
C. F7 D. F11
2) Shortcut to create new document is ______ .
A. Ctrl + F B. Ctrl + N
C. Ctrl + O D. All Of Above
3) Shortcut to close a document is ______?
A. Alt + F4 B. Ctrl + C
C. Ctrl + W D. Ctrl + Q
4) What is the shortcut to replace text in a document?
A. Ctrl + R B. Alt + R
C. Ctrl + H D. All Of Above
5) Which combination of keys used as a shortcut for go to a page?
A. Alt + G B. Ctrl + G
C. Ctrl + F D. All Of Above
6) Shortcut to undo an action is _______?
A. Ctrl + A B. Ctrl + Z
C. Ctrl + Esc D. Ctrl + U
7) What is the shortcut to change the font?
A. Ctrl + F B. Alt + Ctrl + F
C. Shift + Alt + F D. Ctrl + Shift + F
8) By which shortcut we can increase the font size of the selected text?
A. Ctrl + Up Arrow
B. Ctrl + Shift + Up Arrow
C. Ctrl + Shift + > D. Ctrl + >
9) What is the shortcut key you can press to create a copyright symbol?
A. Alt+Ctrl+C B. Ctrl + Shift + C
C. Alt + C D. Ctrl + C
10) To move the cursor page to page of document
A. Ctrl+PgUp B. Ctrl+PgDn
C. Both of above D. None of above
11) Verification of a login name and password is known as:
A. configuration B. accessibility
C. authentication D. logging in
E. None of these
12) Which of the following would most likely NOT
be a symptom of a virus?
A. Existing program files and icons disappear
The CD-ROM stops functioning.
B. The Web browser opens to an unusual home
C. Odd messages or images are displayed on the
D. None of these
13) The ability to recover and read deleted or damaged files from a criminal’s computer is an example of a law enforcement specialty called:
A. robotics. B. simulation.
C. computer forensics. D. animation.
14) Which of the following is NOT one of the four major data processing functions of a computer?
A. gathering data
B. processing data into information
C. analyzing the data or information
D. storing the data or information
15) ____________ tags, when placed on an animal, can be used to record and track in a database all of the animal’s movements.
A. POS B. RFID
C. PPS D. GPS
16) Surgeons can perform delicate operations by manipulating devices through computers instead of manually. This technology is known as:
A. robotics. B. computer forensics.
C. simulation. D. forecasting.
17) ____________ is the study of molecules and structures whose size ranges from 1 to 100 nanometers.
A. Nanoscience B. Microelectrodes
C. Computer forensics D. Artificial intelligence
18) ____________ is the science that attempts to produce machines that display the same type of intelligence that humans do.
A. Nanoscience B. Nanotechnology
D. Artificial intelligence (AI)
19) ____________ is data that has been organized or presented in a meaningful fashion.
A. A process B. Software
C. Storage D. Information
20) The name for the way that computers manipulate data into information is called:
A. programming. B. processing.