1) Which of the following is not valid version of MS Office?
A. Office XP B. Office Vista
C. Office 2007 D. None of above
2) The key F12 opens a
A. Save As dialog box B. Open dialog box
C. Save dialog box D. Close dialog box
3) Borders can be applied to
A. Cells B. Paragraph
C. Text D. All of above
4) Portrait and Landscape are
A. Page Orientation B. Paper Size
C. Page Layout D. All of above
5) Laser printer is a type of?
A. Impact printing B. Non impact printing
C. Both of above D. None of above
6) Tiny droplets of coloured ink and nozzle is associated with?
A. Dot matrix B. Laser Printer
C. Inkjet printer D. Daisy wheel printer
7) Which among following is associated with monitor?
A. CRT B. ALU
C. CU D. ARU
8) What is full form of LCD?
A. Liquid catalogue display B. Liquid crystal display
C. Liquid crystal data D. Liquid code display
9) Which among following are used for printing big charts, drawings, maps and 3 dimensional illustrations specially for architectural and designing purposes?
A. Mouse B. Printers
C. Plotters D. Speakers
10) Output devices are commonly referred as?
A. Hosts B. Receivers
C. Dumbs D. Terminals
11) A binary number with 4 bits is called a?
A. Bytes B. Bits
C. Nibble D. Dibble
12) A stack in a digital computer is a part of the?
A. ALU B. Memory unit
C. Conrtol Unit D. Monitor
13) Which of the following Key is not found in normal computers / laptops?
A. turn key B. alt key
C. del key D. shift key
14) What is the correct full form of VLSI?
A. Very Large Scale Integration
B. Very large Software Integration
C. Very large Scale Implementation
D. Very Large Software Implementation
15) Which of the following generation of computers is associated with artificial intelligence?
A. First B. Second
C. Third D. Fifth
16) Which of the following was used in programming the first computers?
A. Object code B. Source Code
C. Machine Language D. Assembly Language
17) Which among the following is not a security / privacy risk?
A. Spam B. Hacking
C. Virus D. Phishing
18) Alerts are mostly appear in ______?
A. Check Box B. Combo Box
C. Dialog Box D. None of these
19) Consider the following:
1. Software 2. Hardware
3. Internet Programmes
The terms Bug and Debugging are generally used in
which among the above?
A. 1 & 2 B. 2 & 3
C. 1 & 3 D. 1, 2 & 3
20) The keystrokes Ctrl + I is used to
A. Increase font size
B. Inserts a line break
C. Applies italic format to selected text
D. Indicate the text should be bold
21 B 22 A 23 D 24 A 25 B
26 C 27 A 28 B 29 C 30 D
31 B 32 B 33 A 34 A 35 D
36 C 37 A 38 C 39 C 40 C