1. Since the clerk refused to do his work, he has now requested the officer to look ... the matter.
2. Fortunately the accident did not cause her any .... injury
3. The non-cooperative attitude of the member can only ..... the image of the society
4. Nobody can ..... me to do anything which I do not want to do.
5. The management of so many projects and of different nature ............ no common capacity and vigour.
6. It is ................... in pursuit of these very objectives that our Government has made some basic changes in our economic policies
7. All the employees in the company are entitled...... reimbursement of medical expenses
8. The manager is to help his subordinates ..... their potential in their present as well as in their future assignment
9. The committee’s most important recommendation, pregnant with .......... potentialities, is for the constitution of a separate development fund for every university
10. A group of high school girls ..... the highest peak of the Satpura range.
Also Read :