1. Indications are that the Government is ..... to the prospect of granting bonus to the striking employees.
2. Shivalal ...... classical music. He always prefers Bhimsen Joshi to Asha Bhosale and Pandit Jasraj to Kumar Sanu.
3. As a general rule, politicians do not .... centrestage.
4. The .... study on import of natural gas from Iran through a pipeline would be completed shortly
5. His party is solely to be blamed for the political .......... in the country
6. We still have not given our ...... to conduct the survey of natural resources in our state.
7. We cannot go on strike every year. Now that we have gone on strike we must ...... this issue.
8. Man is ............ ; however, he is more in need of mental companionship than of physical companionship
9. He is the best man for this job. He has mental .... to carry it out.
10. I was totally ..... by his line of thinking and could not put forth any argument
b. non - plussed
11. When Varun left the cocktail party he was as .... as a judge
12. Rama was so badly injured that he needed .... care in the hospital.
13. We had to pay more taxi fare because the driver brought us by a .......... route.
14. Many ...... decisions were taken at the meeting
15. If our friends, are not able to take us in their car, we must make ...... arrangements to go to the airport.