1. Union Cabinet has approved treaty between India and..................on Mutual Legal Assistance in criminal matters.
d) Sri Lanka
2. Which among the following company has announced to acquire Noah Consulting for 70 Million US dollars?
3. Indian Immunologicals Ltd has opened 250 crore rupees multi-purpose facility near which city?
4. Who among the following has been elected as the President of Guatemala?
a) Sandra Morales
b) Sandra Torres
c) Jimmy Torres
d) Jimmy Morales
5. Who among the following has won silver medal in Archery World Cup Final?
a) Anjali Bhagvat
b) Vijay Kumar
c) Rohit Dhavan
d) Deepika Kumari
6. Law and Justice Party has won ...............’s Parliamentary Elections 2015.
7. World Statistics Day was observed across the world on..........October.
8. Justice Vaiphei has been appointed as the acting Chief Justice of the .................... High Court.
9. Who among the following has been appointed as the president of All India Council of Sports constituted by Union Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports?
a) Prof B K Malhotra
b) Prof D K Malhotra
c) Prof V K Malhotra
d) Prof M K Malhotra
10. Which among the following bank has appointed Samiran Chakraborty as Chief Economist for India?
a) HSBC Bank
c) Standard Chartered Bank
d) Bank of America
Also read :