Dear Reader .. We are Providing Questions and Answers for PO Practice Purpose. check below Data Interpretation Section .
I. Directions (Qs. 1-5) study the following table and answer the questions given
below it. Production of sugar by six major production units of India in Million Tonnes
1. in Which month the Unit B has a Contribution of Approximately 15 % in the Total Sugar production ?
2. Which of the following Units Shows Continues Increase in Production of Sugar over months
3. In the case of Unit E, in which of the Following pairs for months the production of Sugar was equal ?
A. April & June
B. June & July
C. July & August
D. April & may
4. In the month of June ,How many Units have a share of More than 25% of the total Production of Sugar ?
5. what was Approximate percentage decrease in sugar Production of Unit B in June as Compared to April ?
1. C 2. A 3. D 4. A 5. B
Directions (6-10 ) Study the following graph and Answer the Questions Given Below
6. what was the difference in profit between 1995 and 1996 ?
A. Rs. 10 lakhs
B. Rs. 5 lakhs
C. Rs. 15 lakhs
D. No profit
7. in the case of how many years was the income more than the average income of given years ?
8. what was the percentage increase in Expenditure from 1996 to 1997 ?
9. The income in 1996 was equal to the Expenditure of which of the following Year ?
10. in which of the following year was the profit the maximum ?
6. A 7. C 8. B 9. C 10. DAdvertisements
IBPS SBI SSC Online Mock Test