1. Which edition of the fourth and final Grand Slam US Open 2015 event was held recently?
2. Who among the following has won women’s singles in US Open 2015?
a) Bethanie Mattek
b) Martina Hingis
c) Flavia Pennetta
d) Roberta Vinci
3. Who among the following has won men’s singles in US Open 2015?
a) Roger Federer
b) Novak Djokovic
c) Rafael Nadal
d) Andy Murray
4. Who among the following has won men’s doubles in US Open 2015?
a) Hugues Herbert and Nicolas Mahut
b) Jamie Murray and John Peers
c) Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer
d) Andy Murray and Roger Federer
5. Who among the following has won women’s doubles in US Open 2015?
a) Casey Dellacqua and Yaroslava Shvedova
b) Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
c) Sania Mirza and Yaroslava Shvedova
d) Sania Mirza and Bethanie Mattek-
6. Kalamandalam Sathyabhama passed away. Who was she?
c) Classical vocalist
d) Classical dancer
7. Who among the following has been elected as Chairman of Press Trust of India?
a) Hormusji N Cama
b) Mohan Cama
c) Hormusji Gupta
d) Mohan Gupta
8. Who among the following has been conferred with Royal Aeronautical Society Silver Medal?
a) Dr A Satheesh Reddy
b) Dr H Satheesh Reddy
c) Dr G Satheesh Reddy
d) Dr S Satheesh Reddy
9. Who among the following has taken over as the new Managing Director and CEO of Petronet LNG Ltd?
a) Prabhat Kumar Singh
b) A K Singh
c) Prabhat Kumar Balyan
d) A K Balyan
10. Which among the following Indian women have topped Fortune’s most powerful women list?
a) Chanda Kochhar and Indira Nooyi
b) Indira Nooyi and Arundhati Bhattacharya
c) Chanda Kochhar and Arundhati Bhattacharya
d) Chanda Kochhar and Shobhna Bharatiya