1. …………..military has launched the largest NATO airborne drills dubbed since Cold War in Europe
2. Which Bollywood actor has been named an advocate for the United Nations’ campaign on gender equality?
a) Amitabh Bachchan
b) Anupam Kher
c) Naseeruddin Shah
d) Aamir Khan
3. Australian government has appointed whom as ambassador to India - for education?
a) Andrew Symonds
b) Ricky Ponting
c) Adam Gilchrist
d) Brett Lee
4. Minority Ministry has launched Online Application Management System for………………scheme.
a) Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan
b) Swach Bharat
c) Nai Roshni
d) Avas Vikas Yojana
5. Who among the following was sworn in as the Prime Minister of Sri Lanka?
a) Maithripala Wickremesinghe
b) Ranil Wickremesinghe
c) Maithripala Sirisena
d) Ranil Sirisena
6. Which state government has launched RISHTA project?
d) Himachal Pradesh
7. Video sharing portal YouTube has announced to set up a new “YouTube Space” in…………………
8. Which state government has entered into an agreement with Future Consumer Enterprise Ltd. to modernize the public distribution system?
9. Union government has announced to sell 10% stake in state owned…………
10. Which state Chief Minister N Rangasamy has launched the much awaited Free Laptop Scheme?
Also read :