1. Pioneering Indian HIV/AIDS researcher passed away. Name him.
a) Dr. Sunidhi Solomon
b) Dr. Smriti Solomon
c) Dr. Suniti Solomon
d) Dr. Sunita Solomon
2. How many Indians will be conferred with the Ramon Magsaysay Award for the year 2015?
3. World Hepatitis Day was observed with theme ‘Prevent hepatitis. Act now’ on …….July.
4. Justice……………………Committee has constituted for Re-drafting National Sports Development Code of India.
5. MCA lifted 3-year old Wankhede Stadium entry ban on which actor?
a) Salman Khan
b) Shah Rukh Khan
c) Aamir Khan
d) Akshay Kumar
6. Indian women's recurve team has clinched…………..medal in Copenhagen Archery Championships.
7. Who among the following has won squash title Victorian Open WSA?
a) Saurav Ghosal
c) Joshna Chinappa
d) Dipika Pallikal
8. First National Handloom Day was observed on………August.
9. Which state government has instituted youth award in name of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam?
a) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
10. Which among the following government has decided to renovate temples destroyed in Nepal earth quake?
a) Sri Lankan
Also Read :