1. Who among the following has been appointed as Chairman of food safety regulator FSSAI?
a) S Chandramouli
b) Bhanu Pratap Sharma
c) K Chandramouli
d) Ashish Bahuguna
2. Noted Physicist passed away. Name him.
a) K Hariharan
b) M Hariharan
c) N Hariharan
d) P Hariharan
3. Which among the following has acquired Switzerland-based world’s largest gold refinery Valcambi?
a) Rakesh Exports
b) Rajesh Exports
c) Ramesh Exports
d) Rajat Exports
4. Which country’s political parties have agreed to remove word ‘Secularism’ from the Constitution?
b) Sri Lanka
5. Who among the following has been appointed as Chairman of TRAI?
a) Shyam Sevak Sharma
b) Rakesh Sevak Sharma
c) Ram Sevak Sharma
d) Rati Sevak Sharma
6. Santasilan Kadirgamar, the veteran Sri Lankan…………….. passed away.
7 Which among the following country has grabbed CONCACAF Gold Cup Football tournament?
8. Which city has become the first city to host both the Summer Olympics and Winter Olympics to be held in 2022?
9. International Tiger Day was observed the worldwide on….. July.
10. Which among the following Government will create Beas Belt near Harike Patan as habitat for Gharials?
d) Madhya Pradesh
Also Read :