1. Where does RBI mint currency coins?
(A) At Mumbai and Alipore (Kolkata)
(B) At Mumbai and Noida
(C) At Kolkata and Noida
(D) At Mumbai, Alipore (Kolkata), Hyderabad and Noida
2. Which of the following is not an international rating agency?
(A) Standard & Poors (B) Moodys
(C) Fitch (D) Morgan Stanley
3. Mutual Fund controlled and regulated by—
(A) SEBI (B) RBI
(C) IRDA (D) SBI
4. NABARD was established on—
(A) July 12, 1982 (B) July 1, 1990
(C) July 1, 2005 (D) July 1, 2009
5.RBI introduced a Banking Ombudsman Scheme in the country on—
(A) June 1, 2010 (B) June 1, 2009
(C) June 14, 1995 (D) June 1, 2011
6. When RBI made compulsory to the Basel II norms for Banks ?
(A) March 31, 2007 (B) March 31, 2008
(C) March 31, 2010 (D) March 31, 2011
7. The Security Printing Press at Hyderabad was established in—
(A) 1982 (B) 1983
(C) 1980 (D) 1950
8. The Imperial Bank of India was named as the—
(A) Reserve Bank of India
(B) State Bank of India
(C) Union Bank of India
(D) Bank of India
9. When Reserve Bank of India nationalised ?
(A) January 1, 1949 (B) January 1, 1950
(C) March 1, 1935 (D) March 1, 1940
10. The Indian rupee is now identified by a new symbol. On which script is this symbol based on?
(A) Devnagri (B) Roman
(C) Devnagri and Roman (D) None of these
|1-D, 2-D, 3-A, 4-A, 5-C, 6-B, 7-A , 8-B, 9-A. 10-C|
Also Read :