1. Who among the following has grabbed gold in synchro swimming?
a) Palau Sant Jordi
b) Ona Carbonell
c) Huang Xuechen
d) Svetlana Romashina
2. Which among the following Chief Minister has launched a Centre for Adaptation to Climate Change?
3. Who among the following cyclist has become the first Briton to win the 102nd Tour de France twice?
a) Bradley Wiggins
b) Christopher Froome
c) Alberto Contador
d) Michael Phelps
4. Who among the following has won Hungarian Grand Prix?
a) Daniel Ricciardo
b) Ayrton Senna
c) Lewis Hamilton
d) Sebastian Vettel
5. Which edition of anniversary of the Indian victory in the 1999 Kargil war was celebrated nationwide on 26th July?
6. Which bank has signed a USD 200-million loan agreement with the Asian Development Bank?
a) HDFC Bank
b) ICICI Bank
c) Yes Bank
d) Axis Bank
7. Which among the following company will invest $8.8 billion in KG oil and gas discoveries?
8. Which state government has placed a plan to develop six solar cities in order to add solar capacity of 7,500 MW in the state?
9. Paytm has bagged the title sponsorship rights of BCCI (Board of Control for Cricket in India) for Rs…........crore.
10. Which among the following company has won Dun Bradstreet’s India’s Top PSUs Awards 2015?
Also read :