1. India and………………..has signed multiple agreements including double taxation avoidance treaty.
2. Who among the following was conferred with Punyabhushan Award at Balgandharva Auditorium in Pune?
a) Prataprao Pawar
b) Raghunath Mashelkar
c) Raju Shinde
d) Pratap Patel
3. Who among the following has authored the book “Transcendence: My Spiritual Experiences with Pramukh Swamiji”?
a) Subramanayam Swami
b) Arun Jaitley
c) P Chidambaram
d) Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
4. Private insurer Bajaj Allianz has launched a weather-based crop insurance scheme for orange crops in three districts of………………..
b) West Bengal
5. Who among the following has grabbed the Norway Chess 2015 title in Stavanger, Norway?
a) Veselin Topalov
b) Jon Ludvig Hammer
c) Viswanathan Anand
d) Magnus Carlsen
6. Who among the following has grabbed the women’s doubles title of the Canada Open Badminton tournament?
a) Michelle Li and Kaori Imabeppu
b) Selena Piek and Kaori Imabeppu
c) Eefje Muskens and Selena Piek
d) Jwala Gutta and Ashwni Ponappa
7. The……...foundation day of Shri Anandpur Sahib was celebrated recently.
8. Union Ministry of Finance has constituted a Task Force headed by……………on Financial Redress Agency.
a) C Swarup
b) D Swarup
c) J Swarup
d) M Swarup
9. Connaught Place –Central Business District in New Delhi was the……costliest office market in the world as per Global Prime Office Occupancy Costs survey.
10. India and……………..has signed six MoUs on establishing a collaborative program in official statistics.
Also read :