1. Which country pulled off a historic 2-1 win to beat Brazil in the final of the Fifa Under-20 World Cup?
2. Brightest Galaxy in Early Universe has been named after whom?
a) Cristiano Ronaldo as CR7
b) Lionel Messi as LM7
c) Pele as P7
d) Roger Federer as RF7
3. Who among the following has been appointed as the President of Japan’s telecommunications giant SoftBank Corp?
a) Nikhil Arora
b) Nitish Arora
c) Nilesh Arora
d) Nikesh Arora
4. India Unlimited ∞ - a platform for connecting India and…….in every field where both stand to gain.
5. State Government decided to launch “State Soil Health Mission” to make……………..organic state.
c) West Bengal
d) Arunachal Pradesh
6. India has set……..Guinness world records in Rajpath yoga event held on the eve of first International Yoga Day.
7. Who among the following vocalist has been selected for ‘Sangita Kalanidhi’ award 2015?
a) Sanjay Subrahmanyam
b) M. Balamuralikrishna
c) G.N. Balasubramaniam
d) Semmangudi R. Srinivasa Iyer
8. The government of India released…………..on International Yoga Day on June 21.
c) Both A & B
d) Only B
9. HAL has delivered ‘Orbiter Craft Module Structure’ of………………..to ISRO Satellite Centre (ISAC).
10. National vendor development programme was held in which city?
Also Read :