1. Which bank has tied up with Life Insurance Corporation?
a) Canara Bank
b) Axis Bank
c) UCO Bank
2. As per BARC India TV viewership rating, which channel was the leading Hindi general entertainment channel in the Hindi-speaking markets?
a) Star Plus
b) Zee Tv
3. India will provide e-tourist visa to............more countries to enable the citizens of these nations easy entry to India.
4. World Labours day was observed across the globe on....................
a) 29 April
b) 30 April
c) 1 May
d) 2 May
5. Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari dedicated...........major Highway projects in the North East
6. Mobile food delivery app Foodpanda announced raising of funds................. by Goldman Sachs.
a) $100 million
b) $200 million
c) $300 million
d) $400 million
7. Which among the following city has more bookstores per capita than any other major city in the world?
c) Buenos Aires
8. Which among the following will adopt a village in earthquake-hit Nepal?
c) Indian Railway
d) Indian Medial Association
9. Tata Power and..............to supply mobile artillery system to the Indian Army.
a) Power Grid
10. U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry has arrived which country after years of tensions with the former government over human rights?
d) Sri Lanka
Also Read :