1. Gagan Narang has bagged bronze medal in the 50m Rifle Prone Event of the ISSF World Cup?
d) None of These
2. Who among the following has won Women's doubles in Rome Masters 2015?
a) Maria Sharapova and Carla Suarez Navarro
b) Timea Babos and Kristina Mladenovic
c) Timea Babos and Carla Suarez Navarro
d) Maria Sharapova and Kristina Mladenovic
3. Who among the following has won Men's doubles in Rome Masters 2015?
a) M. Granollers and D. Marrero
b) P. Cuevas and M. Lopez
c) M. Granollers and M. Lopez
d) P. Cuevas and D. Marrero
4. World's oldest comatose patient died. She was a former nurse and was brutally sexually assaulted by a ward boy. Name her.
a) Akriti Shanbaug
b) Arunima Shanbaug
c) Aruna Shanbaug
d) Taruna Shanbaug
5. Recently an australian wicketkeeper has announced his retirement from ODI cricket. Name him.
a) Andrew Symonds
b) Brett Lee
c) Brad Haddin
d) Ian Healy
6. India will assume Presidency of the 68th World Health Assembly in which place?
7. Which among the following bank has launched their Apollo medical benefits prepaid card?
a) HDFC Bank
b) Axis Bank
c) ICICI Bank
d) Yes Bank
8. Central governmen has allocated Rs............. crore for the growth of Department of AYUSH.
9.The 6th edition of National Conference on Nuclear Energy was held in which city of India?
d) New Delhi
10. Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in.....................to sign MoU on economic and trade cooperation.
a) North Korea
b) South Korea