1. PM Narendra Modi recently visited Canada to generate business worth.......................dollars.
a) 1.6 billion
b) 2.6 billion
c) 3.6 billion
d) 4.6 billion
2. Who among the following former Odisha Chief Minister has passed away?
a) Heer Patnaik
b) Ajay Patnaik
c) Naveen Patnaik
d) J.B Patnaik
3. Who among the following will head National Judicial Appointments Commission?
a) Mahesh Patil
b) Ajay Aiyyer
c) Ram Jethmalani
4. The BJP-led NDA government has dropped whose names of former Prime Ministers from two awards for Hindi promotion?
a) Jawahar Lal Nehru and PV Narsimha Rao
b) Jawahar Lal Nehru and Rajiv Gandhi
c) Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi
d) Indira Gandhi and Jawahar Lal Nehru
5. Which bank has inked MoUs with LIC and New India Assurance to provide insurance cover to its accountholders?
a) Punjab National Bank
b) UCO Bank
c) Bank of Baroda
d) Bharatiya Mahila Bank
6. Indian government has launched................an online monitoring mechanism to monitore implementation of various ongoing projects including Rail Budget proposals.
7. Which country will soon unveil a $46 billion infrastructure spending plan in Pakistan to open new trade route?
8. A...................magnetic levitation train has broken world speed record for hitting 603km/h in a test run near Mount Fuji.
9. Chennai-based local listing services provider Sulekha.com has raised Rs....................... from the sovereign wealth fund of Singapore-GIC.
a) 75 crore
b) 100 crore
c) 125 crore
d) 175 crore
10. An Egyptian criminal court has sentenced 20 years in prison to ousted President...................for killing protesters in 2012.
a) Mohammed Morsy
b) Mohammed Ansari
c) Essam el-Erian
d) Mohammed el-Beltagy
Also Read :