1. Somali Militants have killed almost 150 students in which university?
2. World Health Day was observed worldiwde on which day?
a) 7 April
b) 8 April
c) 9 April
d) 10 April
3. Who among the following has been appointed as the chairman of Indian Premier League governing council by the BCCI?
a) Lalit Modi
b) Rajeev Shukla
c) N Srinivasan
d) Anurag Thakur
4. Who among the following has been appointed as new Indian Ambassador to France?
a) Amit Kumar
b) Sanjay Kumar
c) Mohan Kumar
d) Arun Kumar
5. Which state government has set up task forces on agriculture development and poverty alleviation?
a) West Bengal
6. Who among the following has become first woman bus driver to be inducted in Delhi Transport Corporation?
a) Vankadarath Saritha
b) Vankadarath Hema
c) Vankadarath Jaya
d) Vankadarath Sushma
7. Which company has signed MoU with Private Sector Dighi Port Limited for Rail Connectivity?
8. Which state government has inked MoU with IISL Company to replace streetlights in 13 municipalities with LED lights?
c) Andhra Pradesh
9. The International Paralympic Committee has suspended the Paralympic Committee of.................for indefinite period.
10. Pakistan and.....................will soon hold first-ever joint military exercises as part of their enhanced defence cooperation.