1. Reserve Bank of India has agreed for a USD...............currency swap agreement with the Sri Lankan central bank to help its currency stable?
a) 1.5 billion
b) 2.5 billion
c) 3.5 billion
d) 4.5 billion
2. The retail inflation drops to three month low of...........% in March.
3. FDI has entered into services sector rose by about........% to $2.64 billion in April-January last fiscal yeae.
4. As per World Bank, India’s GDP growth rate to reach........by 2017.
5. The popular ‘Vividh Bharati’ services of All India Radio will now be available in and around................on mobile handsets.
d) Uttar Pradesh
6. Which online e-commerce retail website pullerd out of Airtel Zero preferential access platform?
7.Who among the following has created history by becoming the first Indian female tennis player to achieve the world number one rank in doubles?
a) Ankita Bhambri
b) Sania Mirza
c) Yuki Bhambri
d) Prerna Bhambri
8. Recently a German Nobel laureate has died. Name him.
a) Guenter Grass
b) Guenter Brass
c) Guenter Frass
d) Guenter Krass
9. Which state government has launched industrial tourism to showcase development?
10. Which bank has cut home loan rate by another 10 bps for new new home loans buyers?
a) Bank of Baroda
b) State Bank of India
c) Punjab National Bank
d) Union Bank of India
Also Read :