Direction (Q. 1 - 5): The table below gives the production capacity (in thousands units) and the percent utilization in respect of three products (A,B and C) over five years for an organization. Study the table carefully and answer the questions that follow.
1. Approximately, what was the overall utilization for all products taken together for the year 1993?
a) 50% b) 55% c) 60% d) 65%
2. What is the approximate overall growth rate in respect of total capacity for the period shown?
a) 5% b) 10% c) 15% d) 20%
3. In which of the following years was the production of product A the maximum for all period shown?
a) 1993 b) 1997 c) 1996 d) 1994
4. What is the average production of product B over the period shown?
a) 21,600 b) 24,200 c) 34,600 d) 28,800
5. In which of the following years was the production of product C the minimum for the period shown?
a) 1997 b) 1994 c) 1993 d) 1996
Direction (Q. 6 - 10): Study the following table carefully and answer the questions given below it.
NUMBER OF STUDENTS WHO GO ABROAD FOR STUDY
6. From which State/U.T, did the least number of students go abroad over the years among the given States / U.T.s?
a) Karnataka b) Kerala c) West Bengal d) Maharashtra
7. What was the percent increase in number of students from West Bengal from 1992 to 1993?
a) 25 b) 33 c) 50 d) 66
8. In the case of which State/ U.T. was there an increase and decrease respectively in the number of students in alternate years?
a) Andhra Pradesh b) Delhi c) Karnataka d) West Bengal
9. In the case of which State/U.T. was there a continuous increase in the number of students over the given years?
a) Delhi b) Maharashtra c) Andhra Pradesh d) Karnataka
10. In which year did Kerala contribute approximately one-fifth of the total number of students in that year?
a) 1990 b) 1991 c) 1992 d) 1993
Android App Install from Google Play