1. Earth Hour 2015 was observed globally on 28 March between.................. local time.
a) 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm
b) 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm
c)8:30 pm to 9:30 pm
d) 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm
2. Which edition of Earth Hour 2015 was observed globally on 28 March?
3. Who among the following pace bowler has announced his retirement from all cricket?
a) Gail Mills
b) Kyle Mills
c) Nyle Mills
d) Keit Mills
4. As per FM Global Resilience Index 2015, India has been ranked.......out of 130 countries.
5. Who among the following has resigned from Tata Chemicals' Board?
a) Vijay Kalia
b) Vijay Nandwada
c) Vijay Kelkar
d) Vijay Prabhu
6. Isro..................launch has put India a step closer to own GPS-like system.
7. For which among the following ordinance, Indian President has given his approval?
8.Central Government has launched FAME-India scheme to boost................
a) Hybrid vehicle sales
c) Both A & B
d) Only B
9.Muhammadu Buhari has won which country's presidential elections?
10. Andhra Pradesh cabinet has approved ................... as capital of the State.
Also Read :