1. Who among the following has been chosen as Brand Ambassador for Campaign against Hepatitis B?
a) Aamir Khan
b) Vidya Balan
c) Shahrukh Khan
d) Amitabh Bachchan
2. Martin Guptill became the first cricketer of................. for making a cricket World Cup record of 237 not out against West Indies in the last quarter-final.
b) New Zealand
3. Securities and Exchange Board of India has barred how many companies from raising funds from the public?
4. Infosys and Accenture have clinched Rs..............crore IT outsourcing contract from Australia based Macquarie Group.
5. Lee Kuan Yew who is first prime minister of......................died recently.
b) North Korea
c) South Korea
6. Who among the following has been named as the 2015 Stockholm Water Prize Laureate?
a) Ravindra Singh
b) Ramendra Singh
c) Rajendra Singh
d) Ratnakar Singh
7. Who among the following Pakistani cricketer has retired from the One Day International format of cricket recently?
b) Shaid Afridi
c) Both of the above
d) None of the above
8. Former Australian Prime Minister has died recently. Name him.
a) Malcolm Roger
b) Malcolm Fraser
c) Malcolm Friedman
d) Malcolm Mural
9. Sir Venkatraman Ramakrishnan has been named as President of ....................Royal Society?
10. Ramraje Nimbalkar has been unanimously elected................... Legislative Council Chairman.
Also Read :