1. Central government has launched.................AcE FUND to raise growth of entrepreneurs in Biotechnology.
2. The International Day of Forests will be observed on.......March with the theme "Forests and Climate Change."
3. The Union Cabinet has approved..........% reservation for woman in the lower levels of police units of the seven Union Territories.
4. The Union Cabinet has approved the Pradhan Mantri................Vikas Yojana to provide skills training to youth nationwide.
5. To secure its place in ICC World Cup Semi Finals, Australia has thrashed which country?
b) New Zealand
c) South Africa
d) West Indies
6. Which state government has announced to rename Girgaum Chowpatty as Swaraj Bhoomi?
7. Who among the following has been unanimously elected Maharashtra Legislative Council Chairman?
a) Sharad Ranpise
b) Krishna Rao
c) Govind Madhav
d) Ramraje Nimbalkar
8.Who among the following has been named as President of Britain’s Royal Society?
a) Sir Venkatraman Radhakrishnan
b) Sir Venkatraman Murlidharan
c) Sir Venkatraman Ramakrishnan
d) Sir Venkatraman Swamikrishnan
9. Former..................... Prime Minister Malcolm Fraser has died recently.
10. Recently a book titled “Indian Parliamentary Diplomacy – Speaker’s Perspective” was in news. The book was authored by whom among the following?
a) Hamid Ansari
b) Meira Kumar
c) Jasoda Ben
d) Arun Jaitley
Also Read :