1. Keshari Nath Tripathi has been sworn in as Governor of which state?
b) West Bengal
d) All of the above
2. Who among the following has won Men’s Doubles title in Miami Open 2015?
a) Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic
b) Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer
c) Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan
d) Vasek Pospisil and Jack Sock
3. Who among the following has won Women’s Singles title in Miami Open 2015?
a) Venus Williams
b) Sania Mirza
c) Serena Williams
d) Maria Sharapova
4. Novak Djokovic has won Men’s Singles title in Miami Open 2015 by defeating whom among the folllwoing?
a) Andy Murray
b) Rafael Nadal
c) Roger Federer
d) David Ferer
5. Who among the following has won Women’s Doubles title in Miami Open 2015?
a) Sania Mirza and Ekaterina Makarova
b) Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis pair
c) Sania Mirza and Elena Vesnina
d) Sania Mirza and Maria Sharapova
6. The Reserve Bank of India has kept the repo rate unchanged at.......in its monetary policy review.
7. Which among the following has inked MoU with Life Insurance Corporation?
a) Dena Bank
b) Axis Bank
c) Punjab National Bank
d) UCO Bank
8. Cricketer Yuvraj Singh will soon start his new innings as businessman with ........................ Venture to support young entrepreneurs.
9. An Indian origin UK school boy has been chosen for the Institute of Physics Prize 2015 on Einstein Model. What's his name?
a) Pravesh Singh
b) Pratap Singh
c) Pankaj Singh
d) Pawan Singh
10. The Reserve Bank of India has kept Cash Reserve Ratio at.......in its monetary policy review.
Also Read :