1. Mysuru’s erstwhile royal family adopted whom as the heir to the Wadiyar dynasty?
a) Anand Gopal Raj Urs
b) Srikanatadatta Narasimharaja Wadiyar
c) Yaduveer Gopal Raj Urs
d) Jaya Chamaraja Wadiyar XI
2. The 10th edition of Aero India show was concluded in which city?
3. Who among the following has won the J. Calvin Giddings Award 2015 of American Chemical Society?
a) Purnendu Mukerjee
b) Purnendu Dasgupta
c) Purnendu Bhattacharya
d) Purnendu Ghosh
4. Recently Hukam Singh died. He is the former Chief Minister of which state?
5. Recently the advance booking limit has been changed in the Railway Budget 2015-16. What is it?
a) 90 days
b) 100 days
c) 120 days
d) 150 days
6. Name the scheme that was announced in the Rail Budget 2015-16 to allow passengers travelling unreserved to buy a ticket “within five minutes of entering the station?
a) Operation 5-minutes
b) Operation 10-minutes
c) Operation 5-minutes
d) Operation 20-minutes
7. As per the Rail Budget 2015-16, in how many major cities, the satellite railway terminals will be set?
8. In the newly launched Rail Budget 2015-16, Malaviya Chair for research in railway technology will be established in which central university?
a) Delhi University
b) Madan Mohan Malviya Centre, Gorakhpur
c) Allahabad University
d) Banaras Hindu University
9. RailwayMinister has announced new Toll Free number for the sake of women safety in the Rail Budget 2015-16. What is the newly launched Toll Free number?
10. According to Mastercard’s latest index of women’s advancement, the socio-economic standing of which country is highest among 16 Asia pacific countries?
d) New Zealand
Also read :