1. Recently Peter Gomes died. Who was he?
b) Hockey Player
2. Which among the following country has become the first team in handball history to win five World Championships?
3. Which among the following country has overtaken the US as the top investment destination for the first time since 2003?
4. Which among the following state will provide free education to SC, ST and girl students till Post Graduation level in the state?
a) Uttar Pradesh
d) Madhya Pradesh
5. Which among the following army shooter has won gold in recently held National Games?
a) Gurpreet Singh
b) Pemba Tamang
c) Samresh Jung
d) Vijay Kumar
6. Who among the following has been removed from the post of home secretary?
a) Matang Sinh
b) Anil Goswami
c) L C Goyal
d) Paresh Narang
7. HDFC Bank raised close to Rs...............crore in the largest share sale.
8. Which among the following will be the first city to be taken up for development as a ‘smart city’ by Cisco Systems?
9. The Reserve Bank of India has doubled the foreign exchange remittances under the Liberalised Remittance Scheme to $................... per person per year.
a) 2, 00,000
b) 2, 50,000
c) 3, 00,000
d) 3, 50,000
10. RBI has released Rs................. crore to fund Finance Year 2016 growth.
Also Read :