1. TCS earned net profit of Rs...............crore in December end after overtaking Reliance Industries Ltd.
2. The Indian government will allocate...........coal blocks to state-owned firms.
3. European Union has decided to lift a seven-month-long ban on the import of ................. from India.
4. As per survey, India is the ..................... -most trusted country in the world.
5. The 45th edition of World Economic Forum has started in which country?
c) Hong Kong
6. Microsoft has unveiled Windows............... and wearable 3D gadget called ‘HoloLens’
7. India has observes 118th birth anniversary of whom among the following ?
a) Bhagat Singh
b) Rabindra Nath Tagore
c) Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
d) Madan Mohan Malviya
8. Who among the following will be new Vodafone India CEO?
a) Marten Pieters
b) Virender Mehra
c) Sunil Sood
d) Sushil Anand
9. Which country has sold its German unit for Rs. 7,200 crore?
a) Senvion SE
c) Suzlon Energy
10. Recently a book titled “'Neither a Hawk nor a Dove” was in news. It has been authored by whom among the following?
a) Sabyasachi Misra
b) Perumal Murugan
c) Aniruddhan Vasudevan
d) Khurshid M Kasuri
Also read : Free Online Test Practice & Explanations