1. Recently governor of Uttarakhand Keshari Nath Tripathi West Bengal will take additional charge as the Governor of which state?
d) Arunachal Pradesh
2. Recently Indian Railways has earned Rs 1,14,656.13 crore during April-December with urge of ........ %.
3. NASA is closer than ever to finding earth's “Twin” named as..............438b and..............442b.
4. Indian Bank Association has raised wage revision offer to..........%.
5. As many as how many companies have approached the Ministry of Labour to make Provident Fund optional?
6. Who among the following Bollywood actor has been named as the Brand Ambassador of Andhra Pradesh health sector?
d) Amitabh Bachchan
7. President Pranab Mukherjee has recently signed the Ordinance to amend Citizenship Act..........
8. Who among the following has resigned as MD & CEO of AXIS Capital Limited?
a) Nilam Shah
b) Rishabh Shah
c) Nilesh Shah
d) Roshesh Shah
9. In the shooting massacre, ten journalists and two policemen was killed in satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo in...............
c) New York
10. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has recently inaugurated the Pravasi Bharatiya Divas Sammelan in which city of Gujarat?