1. Who among the following will be the Chairman of the Niti Ayog?
a) Lal Krishna Advani
b) Arun Jaitley
c) Sushma Swaraj
d) Narendra Modi
2. Who among the following will be Vice-Chairman of NITI Aayog ?
a) R. Koteeswaran
b) P Sathasivam
c) Arvind Panagariya
d) Madhu Kaithapram
3. How many Jharkhand villages have been identified under “Green India Mission” of union government for undertaking eco-friendly development programmes?
4. Sports ministry has recently recommended which sports lady name for Padma Bhushan?
a) MC Mary Kom
b) Saina Nehwal
c) Sania Mirza
d) PT Usha
5. Recently central government has nominated whom as brand ambassadors of Swachh Bharat campaign?
a) Chess player Koneru Humpy
b) Playback singer S.P. Balasubrahmanyam
c) Cricketer V.V.S. Laxman
d) All of the above
6. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a scheme for LED bulb allotment under domestic efficient lighting programme in which city?
7. Recently an eminent journalist Maleeha Lodhi was appointed as.......... Pakistan Ambassador to the United Nations.
8. Recently a political party celebrated its 130th foundation day in New Delhi. Name the Party.
9. Central government has cleared 8 foreign investment proposals worth Rs........crore cleared
10. L&T Hydrocarbon has bagged Rs.......crore offshore contracts from ONGC?