1. Recently Union External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj had visited which country in December end?
a) South Korea
b) North Korea
c) South Africa
2. What was the highlight of the India-Republic of Korea Joint Commission Meeting held in Seoul?
a) Development of bilateral relations
b) Trade deficit
c) The possibility of co-production of liquefied natural gas
d) All of the above
3. Who among the following eminent educationist and former Vice Chancellor of the Aligarh Muslim University died?
a) Hamid Ansari
b) Saiyid Ansari
c) Saiyid Hamid
d) Hakeem Abdul Hameed
4. Who among the following has taken charge as new Chairman and Managing Director of public sector Indian Overseas Bank?
a) R. Koteeswaran
b) P Sathasivam
c) V. Wanchoo
d) M Narendra
5. Famous Malayalam film director died in Kozhikode. Name him.
a) Orma Mathram
b) V Purushothaman
c) Rudraiya Mathram
d) Madhu Kaithapram
6. Which major e-commerce retail website has launched the online pre-owned vehicles category to its offering?
7. Which among the following technology giant has sued an Indian company C-Cubed Solution for fraud?
8. Mitsui OSK Lines of Japan signed a long-term agreement with which Indian company for liquefied ethane transportation from North America to India?
a) Tata Industries
b) Reliance Industries
c) Hindustan Petroleum
d) Indian Oil Limited
9. Soon a smart "world-class" city including flats and electric buses for senior citizens will be started in 2015 in which city of India?
10. Which country has recently entered into recession with economic growth shrinking in first three quarters of 2014?
c) New Zealand