1. Which edition of Indian Science Congress was held in Mumbai?
2. Who among the following lost presidential election to opposition candidate Maithripala Sirisena?
a) Ranil Vickramaisnghe
b) Mahinda Rajapaksa
c) Maithripala Senaratne
d) Rajitha Sirisena
3. Which vaccine has been launched to counter the deadly bluetongue disease?
a) Suraksha Blu
b) Swasthya Blu
c) Raksha Blu
d) Swad Blu
4. New airline “Vistara” flew its first flight which marked re-entry of............. into the Indian aviation.
c) Hindustan Aeronautics
5. Which among the following is the leader of social media?
6. Omnigrid Micropower Company inked pact with which company to develop 5,000 rural projects throughout India?
a) Adani Enterprises
7. Who among the following has notched his 83rd title Brisbane title?
a) David Ferrer
b) Rafael Nadal
c) Roger Federer
d) Milos Raonic
8. European Central Bank signed a memorandum of understanding with which bank for cooperation in the field of central banking?
a) Bank of Baroda
b) Reserve Bank of India
c) State Bank of India
d) Central Bank of India
9. Government will sell.......per cent stake in Coal India to raise Rs 24,000 crore.
10. As many as......gold medals were secured by Indian weightlifters in the Asian Youth, Junior Women and Junior Men Asian Weightlifting Championship.