1. Who among the following eminent journalist died recently?
a) Ghanta Chakrapani
b) Maddineni Babu Rao
c) Boobli George Verghese
2. Who among the following has been voted as Europe’s top footballer?
a) Cristiano Ronaldo
b) Manuel Neuer
c) Lionel Messi
d) Bayern Munich
3. Who among the following has been named as new captain of the Indian Test team?
a) Virat Kohli
b) Suresh Raina
c) Virendra Sehwag
d) Yuvraj Singh
4. Who among the following has been appointed as railway board chairman?
a) Arunendra Kumar
b) Pradeep Kumar
c) A K Mittal
d) Navin Tandon
5. Recently which media group chosen Mathematician Anand Kumar’s Super 30 among top three pioneering initiatives education field?
6. Union Cabinet has approved hike of government stake in IFCI to.........percent
7. Gmail was blocked in..............after months of disruptions to the world’s biggest e-mail service.
8. Drug firm................has received approval from the U.S. health regulator used in treating HIV infection.
9. Central government has signed......million dollar loan agreement with Asian Development Bank for Karnataka Integrated Urban Water Management Investment Program.
10. Indian Space Research Organisation’s chairperson has retired recently. Name him.
a) Homi Jahagir Bhabha
b) S Swaminathan
c) Dr. K. Radhakrishnan
d) UR Anantmurthy