1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced Rs............crore for new rail projects in Northeast.
2. According to the Economic Times Awards for Corporate Excellence award, who among the following is the Global Indian of the Year?
a) Satya Nadella
b) Dhiraj Rajaram
c) Shekhar Ghosh
d) UK Sinha
3. Which court has declared the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria group as a terrorist group and has banned it in their country?
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has recently launched the 726 MW gas power plant in which of the following state?
5. Jarbom Gamlin has passed away recently. He was former Chief Minister of which state?
d) Arunachal Pradesh
6. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has recently announced which former Prime Minister birthday on 25th December as national ‘Good Governance Day’?
a) Gulzari Lal Nanda
b) Indira Gandhi
c) Rajev Gandhi
d) Atal Behari Vajpayee
7. Who among the following has become the oldest player to score a century in the One-Day International?
a) Afghanistan captain Khurram Khan
b) UAE captain Khurram Khan
c) Pakistan captain Khurram Khan
d) South Africa captain Khurram Khan
8. What is the name of the mascot for the 2016 European football championship
c) Super Victor
9. Who among the following has been awarded with the Asian Football Confederation Hall of Fame award?
a) Baichung Bhutia
b) Praful Patel
c) Sepp Blatter
d) Ajay Kumar
10. Which city will host first cricket Test between India and Australia after schedule was revised following Australian cricketer Phillip Hughes death?