1. The Reserve Bank of India has simplified gold imports and scrapped...........scheme to curb smuggling of gold.
2. Recently which capital has banned smoking in public spaces like public transport vehicles and workplaces?
3. Recently a book titled “Next China-India War - World's First Water War – 2029” has been released. Name the author.
a) General Sundarajan Padmanabhan
b) General H.S. Suhrawardy
c) General Mullapudi Venkata Ramana
d) General P Sathasivam
4. NASA has recently celebrated the...........anniversary of its first mission to Mars, Mariner 4 mission.
5. India and............has recently started the first ever bus service between the two countries
6. Who among the following has revived the Tamil Maanila Congress in Tamil Nadu?
b) Sarubala Thondaiman
c) GK Moopanar
d) GK Vasan
7. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has flagged off the first train from Mendipathar in...................to Guwahati.
8. Recently Crime novelist died at the age of 94 in Oxford. Name him.
a) Adam Dalgliesh
b) Phyllis Dorothy James
c) Jan O Jorgensen
d) Kenichi TAGO
9. Recently a book titled “Black Tornado: The Three Sieges of Mumbai 26/11” has been released. Name the author.
a) Maya Rao
b) Sandeep Unnithan
c) Mullapudi Venkata Ramana
d) Sattiraju Lakshminarayana
10. Recently a book titled “Your Dreams Are Mine Now: She Showed him What Love” has been released. Name the author.
a) Ravinder Singh
b) Chetan Bhagat
c) H.S. Suhrawardy
d) Hamid Dalwai