1. Reently legend Sitara Devi passed away. Who was she?
a) Kathak dancer
b) Bharatnatyam dancer
c) Kuchipudi dancer
d) Kathakali dancer
2. Who among the following has been appointed as Governor of Bihar?
a) Keshari Nath Tripathi
b) P Sathasivam
c) D Y Patil
d) V. Wanchoo
3. Who among the following has won Shakti Bhatt First Book Prize 2014 for his novel “The Scatter Here Is Too Great” ?
a) H.S. Suhrawardy
b) Bilal Tanweer
c) Hamid Dalwai
d) F.K. Khan Durrani
4. When International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women was observed worldwide?
a) 25 November
b) 26 November
c) 27 November
d) 28 November
5. WTO, WASTE and FINISH has inked a MoU to end open defecation in which country?
6. Ricoh India will has signed a deal worth Rs.................crore from Department of Posts to modernise post offices.
7. Who among the following has been named as Brand Ambassador of Housing finance company DHFL?
a) Amitabh Bachchan
b) Amir Khan
c) Salman Khan
d) Shah Rukh Khan
8. Securities and Exchange Board of India gave GMR Infrastructure approval for raising up to Rs.................crore.
9. Which country has given $1 billion to an Indian firm green light to build hydroelectric plant?
10. Dhamra Port Company Limited owned by Adani Group will invest about Rs Rs...........crore for cargo handling facility.