1. The Securities and Exchange Board of India has barred how many entities for suspected money laundering from the securities markets?
2. The Foreign Investment Promotion Board has cleared HDFC Bank’s proposal to raise Rs.................crore.
3. US retail major Walmart will open a new cash and carry store in which Indian city after two years gap?
4. Who among the following was elected as the President of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry?
a) Alok B Shriram
b) Sidharth Birla
c) Sidharth Suri
d) Jyotsna Suri
5. India has made talks with which country to finalise helicopter deal?
6. Who among the following has taken over as the new chief of CRPF DG?
a) Prakash Mishra
b) Abdul Hamid
c) Rajinder Khanna
d) Alok Joshi
7. Recently Bangladesh President has arrived in Kolkata. Name him.
a) Firhad Hakim
b) Sheikh Hasina
c) Abdul Hamid
d) Amin Ashraf
8. Who among the following has been appointed as new chief of Research and Analysis Wing (RAW)?
a) Rajinder Khanna
b) Alok Joshi
c) Rajinder Joshi
d) Alok Khanna
9. Recently India observed National Mathematics Day to commemorate birth anniversary of Srinivasa Ramanujan on........December.
10. Which among the following team has won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League?
a) FC Goa
b) Atletico de Kolkata
c) Chennaiyin FC
d) Kerala FC