1. Who among the following former Olympic wrestling champion was suspended for one year for missing doping tests?
a) Edvard Moser
b) Petra Kvitova
c) Steeve Guenot
d) John O'Keefe
2. Germany bagged the Champions Trophy title with 2-0 by beating which country?
3. NASA’s planet-hunting Kepler spacecraft has discovered.................. which is located 180 light-years from Earth.
a) Super -Earth
4. ISRO has successfully launched......................recently.
a) GSLV Mark-I
b) GSLV Mark-II
c) GSLV Mark-III
d) GSLV Mark-IV
5. Pakistan has granted bail to LeT operations commander.................. who is accused of planning and assisting the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.
a) Abdul Wajid
b) Mazhar Iqbal
c) Hamad Amin Sadiq
d) Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi
6. Who among the following has inked a one-year TV development deal with American TV network ABC Television Studios?
a) Anil Kapoor
b) Priyanka Chopra
c) Irrfan Khan
d) Mallika Sherawat
7. Which among the following film was honoured as the best first feature by the 18th annual Toronto Film Critics Association?
a) Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
b) Gulabi Gang
c) The Lunchbox
d) Life of Pi
8. Who among the following have become the world’s first twins to climb the highest peaks on the seven continents?
a) Tashi Malik and Nungshi Malik
b) Rashi Malik and Nungshi Malik
c) Tashi Malik and Rashi Malik
d) Shashi Malik and Nungshi Malik
9. The Supreme Court has directed central government to complete fencing along.....................border in 3 months
10. According to an international think-tank, which country has topped on black money list?