1. According to an international think-tank, what is India’s rank on black money list?
2. The Gujarat government has announced relief package of Rs...........crore for Gujarat farmers.
3. Anil Ambani led Reliance Group sold its multiplex to Carnival Group in the largest ever deal worth Rs..............crore.
4. World Hockey Body suspended two players of which country for making obscene gestures?
5. Which country has snatched the Champions Trophy title by beating Pakistan?
6. Who among the following has been appointed as Mauritius Prime Minister?
a) Navinchandra Ramgoolam
b) Anerood Ramgoolam
c) Anerood Jugnauth
d) Navinchandra Jugnauth
7. Talibani terrorist stormed a military school in which Pakistani city by killing more than 300 students and one soldier?
d) None Of These
8. Japanese Prime Minister.........................was re-elected for another four-year term.
a) Shinzo Abe
b) Weing Hei
c) Yhinha Zoi
9. US senate has confirmed Indian-American physician.......................as Surgeon General of America.
a) Jupally Krishna Rao
b) Vivek Murthy
c) Allola Indrakaran Reddy
d) Charlakola Lakshma Reddy
10. How many new ministers were inducted into Telangana State Cabinet?