1. Which among the following bank has sold its Russian subsidiary to Sovcombank?
a) ICICI Bank
b) Axis Bank
c) Punjab National Bank
d) Bank of Baroda
2. Who among the following has been appointed as Chief Executive Officer of the Polavaram Project Authority by central government?
a) Dinesh Kumar
b) Grihanandan Singh
c) Rahul Verma
d) Raninder Singh
3. As per the search engine Yahoo, who among the following is the most searched personalities online in 2014?
a) Ram Madhav and Amit Shah
b) Narendra Modi and Arun Jaitley
c) Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi
d) Narendra Modi and Mukesh Ambani
4. Which among the following bank has launched saving bank account for customers of 55 years and above?
a) ICICI Bank
b) Kotak Mahindra Bank
c) Karur Vysya Bank
d) Punjab National Bank
5. Which edition of World Cup Kabaddi has commenced recently in Punjab?
6. Which edition of Navy Day is celebrating by India?
7. Who among the following has become world champion in Under-7 category in World Schools Chess Championship?
a) Dev Shah
b) H.S. Suhrawardy
c) Rahul Dev
d) Grihanandan Singh
8. Now it will be mandatory for Public Sector Undertakings to keep........... % of products manufactured by MSME from 1st April, 2015.
9. India has won the Blind Cricket World Cup by defeating which country?
10. Which among the following has become the fourth batsman to complete 13000 runs in ODI?
a) Kumar Sangakkara
b) Virat Kohli
c) MS Dhoni
d) Suresh Raina