1. The US and..............has agreed to provide visas validity for up to 10 years from one year to visitors between the two countries.
2. Which country has announced to lift the ban on the social networking sites during the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Summit.
3. Which among the following acquired Cricbuzz com which is a leading cricket news and information destination on web and mobile?
a) New Internet Ltd
b) Times Internet Ltd
c) Tech Internet Ltd
d) Cricket Internet Ltd
4. The International Cricket Council will raise World Cup prize money by........percent.
5. Which among the following club secured Durand Cup and became winner of Durand Cup champion for the third time?
a) Salgaocar FC
b) ONGC Club
c) Mohammedan Sporting Club
d) Pune FC
6. Technology giant................acquired digital video advertising service BrightRoll for around 640 million US dollars.
a) Yahoo Inc
7. Who among the following former Indian Police Service (IPS) Officer was appointed as the member of United Nations (UN) probe panel on Gaza?
a) Dr Vijayalaxmi Chhabra
b) Dr Chandrasekhar P Sant
c) Dr K C Reddy
d) Dr Fawzia Peer
8. National Education Day was observed on..........November to celebrate the birth anniversary of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad.
9. Which among the following Indian-American was appointed to a key position with the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender community and Asian American and Pacific Islander community.
a) Gautam Raghavan
b) Aditi Hardikar
c) Nikki Haley
d) Niraj ANtani
10. The largest Indian online retailer Flipkart has appointed two new members ..............................as Vice President.
a) K C Reddy and P Balakrishnan
b) Rishi Vasudev and Radhakrishna Vikhe Patil
c) Radhakrishna Vikhe Patil and P Balakrishnan
d) Rishi Vasudev and P Balakrishnan