1. The Hockey India chief was awarded the prestigious President's Award by the International Hockey Federation (FIH) at Morocco.
a) Narinder Batra
b) Ashok Kumar
c) Akhilesh Das Gupta
d) Sanjay Baweja
2. 23 year old Indian-American........became one of the youngest state lawmakers in the US as he was elected to the Ohio House of Representatives.
a) Rishi Vasudev
b) P Balakrishnan
c) Niraj Antani
d) Gautam Raghavan
3. The Union Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region has approved Rs 90 crore for road projects in..........................for 2014-15.
b) Arunachal Pradesh
4. Which country has developed homemade laser defence weapon system that is capable of shooting down small-scale drones flying at low level attitude?
5. Founder of Communist Marxist Party in.................and leader Melathu Veettil Raghavan passed away recently.
b) Andhra Pradesh
6. Which Indian-originated radiographer has been elected as the president of the International Society of Radiographers and Radiological Technologists?
a) Dr Vijayalaxmi Chhabra
b) Dr Chandrasekhar P Sant
c) Dr K C Reddy
d) Dr Fawzia Peer
7. On 9 November, Germany celebrated the.............anniversary of fall of the Berlin Wall.
8. Who among the following has been named the 10th India Social Entrepreneur of the Year 2014 award?
a) Matthew Spacie from Magic Bus
b) Yogendra Bhushan from Karuna Trust
c) Yogendra Bhushan from Bodh Shiksha Samiti
d) Hanumappa Sudarshan from Karuna Trust
9. Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park which was selected for the prestigious International Award “Earth Heroes Award 2014” is in.....................
a) New Delhi
10. Former state minister.......................was elected as the Congress Legislature Party leader in Maharashtra.
a) Radhakrishna Vikhe Patil
b) K C Reddy
c) Haribhau Bagde
d) Devendra Fadnavis