1. Who among the following leader of BJP will be Maharashtra legislature's new Speaker?
a) Devendra Fadnavis
b) Devendra Bagde
c) Haribhau Bagde
d) Haribhau Fadnavis
2. Which edition of World Ayurveda Congress was organised in New Delhi?
3. Indian cricketer Rohit Sharma created history by becoming the first man ever to score two double centuries in ODIs against which country?
a) Sri Lanka
d) West Indies
4. Indian Navy has announced to commemorate the.............anniversary of the coronation of ancient Tamil King Rajendra Chola.
5. Who among the following became member of International Hockey Federation Executive Board?
a) Narinder Batra
b) Ashok Kumar
c) Akhilesh Das Gupta
d) Sanjay Baweja
6. English clarinet player...................died in south-western England.
a) Joko Jokowi Widodo
b) Acker Bilk
c) Fabiola Gianotti
d) Valentina Quaranta
7. Tamil Nadu Congress Committee president...............has resigned from the post over differences with All India Congress Committee.
a) Mukul Wasnik
b) S Prabakaran
c) K Rosaiah
d) B.S. Gnanadesikan
8. Collateral management firm Origo Commodities has inked up with NABARD to provide warehouse receipt financing to which state farmers?
a) Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
b) Andhra Pradesh and Kerala
c) Kerala and Telangana
d) Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka
9. Indian cricketer Rohit Sharma surpassed which cricketer’s 219 to become the highest-scorer in ODIs?
a) Sachin Tendulkar
b) MS Dhoni
c) Sunil Gavaskar
d) Virender Sehwag
10. Indian cricketer Rohit Sharma created history by becoming the first man ever to score two double centuries in ODIs by scoring..........