1. Who among the following has been named as captain of the ICC Test Team of the Year 2014?
a) Mahendra Singh Dhoni
b) Angelo Mathews
c) Adam Gilchrist
d) Younis Khan
2. Who among the following is set to become Gujarat Speaker?
a) Ganpat Vasava
b) Vajubhai Vala
c) Anita Kapur
d) Mark Ramprakash
3. Which website is putting its efforts to fight Ebola by adding a button designed to make it easier for its users to donate to charities battling the disease
4. The central government has allocated...........thousand crore rupees under AYUSH Mission for promoting traditional methods of treatment in the country.
5. Paris-based think tank Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development has projected......... % growth for the Indian economy for 2014.
6. For the first time, scientists have developed antibiotic-free drug named ................as an alternative to antibiotics.
7. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has adopted which village in his Lok Sabha constituency Varanasi to end female foeticide?
8. Who among the following has been sworn-in as Goa Chief Minister?
a) Laxmikant Parsekar
b) Manohar Parrikar
c) Mridula Sinha
d) Navin Patnayak
9. Who among the following defended his Paris Masters title?
a) Novak Djokovic
b) Rafael Nadal
c) David Ferrer
d) Roger Federer
10. Who among the following has been hired as England batting coach?
a) Steve Waugh
b) Mark Ramprakash
c) Greg Chappel