1. Recently a famous freedom fighter died who worked with Azad Hind Fauj of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. Name him.
a) Sham Lal Sharma
b) SS Rajendran
c) Govind M Rathod
d) Jagdish Sharan Pande
2. Minister for Public Health Engineering and Flood Control in Jammu & Kashmir has resigned. Name him.
a) JM Garg
b) Pradeep Kumar
c) Saif-ud-din Soz
d) Sham Lal Sharma
3. According to the latest released World Steel Association data, India remains the world’s................... largest steel producer.
4. Which country topped as the largest steel producer according to the latest issued World Steel Association data?
5. Which bank has launched “mPassBook” facility on its Smartphone application for its retail banking users?
a) State Bank of India
b) Bank of Baroda
c) Bank of India
d) Central Bank of India
6. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced Rs..............crore for homes and hospitals in flood-affected Jammu and Kashmir.
7. Which country has launched Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank to rival World Bank and Asian Development Bank?
c) South Korea
8. The European Union has almost doubled its financial assistance to fight against Ebola virus in West Africa to.........billion euros.
9. Foreign direct investment in the services sector fell by.............% during the April-August fiscal period.
10. Who among the following is the newly appointed Chief of staff for Southern Naval Command?
a) Rear Admiral Atul Kumar Jain
b) Rear Admiral M S Pawar
c) Rear Admiral Atul Pawar
d) Rear Admiral M S Jain