1. Indian origin KTM Iqbal has been named for the Cultural Medallion 2014 which is Singapore’s highest cultural award. He is a..........
a) Poet and writer
2. Joko Widodo is the newly elected President of which country?
3. The World Health Organization has recently declared which country free of Ebola which is a fatal disease?
b) Sierra Leone
4. Bharatiya Janta Party has recently won the state assembly elections of which state?
a) Haryana and Madhya Pradesh
b) Haryana and Maharashtra
c) Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra
d) Manipur and Punjab
5. The Indian government approved an inter-governmental MoU with which country to upgrade the Chabahar port?
6. According to International Monetary Fund, which country will become a USD two trillion economy this year?
a) United States
7. The International Cricket Council has awarded the global broadcast agreement rights from 2015 to 2023 to.............India and...............Middle East.
8. A five-year-old Indian boy.........................has become the youngest person to reach the Everest Base Camp.
a) Rajeev Saumitra
b) Harshit Saumitra
c) Raghav Saumitra
d) Rithvik Saumitra
9. India juniors has again retained Sultan of Johor Cup U-21 hockey title by beating which country?
a) Great Britain
10. Which state will celebrate 2015 as Tourism year?
d) Madhya Pradesh