1. Turaga Janaki Rani has died recently. Who was she?
a) Oriya writer and former radio artiste
b) Malyali writer and former radio artiste
c) Tamil writer and former radio artiste
d) Telugu writer and former radio artiste
2. Which among the following has set aside Rs 2000 crore fund for mega food parks?
3. Which famous Indian scientist has received the World Food Prize 2014 for his scientific research?
a) Dr Sanjaya Rajaram
b) Dr DV Dongre
c) Dr B Ashok
d) Dr R S Cheema
4. Which Indian origin poet and writer has been named for the Cultural Medallion 2014 which is Singapore’s highest cultural award?
a) KTM Iqbal
b) Arvind Gupta
c) Vikas Gowda
d) S. Khatun
5. Which among the following bank launched ‘e-Mandate’ (digital mandate) service?
a) ICICI Bank
b) Axis Bank
c) UCO Bank
d) Corporation Bank
6. Who among the following has received royal honour from Queen Elizabeth?
a) Stephen Hawking
b) Maggie Smith
c) Judi Dench
d) Ian McKellen
7. Which country will host first regional Pravasi Bharatiya Divas?
8. Which hurricane recently struck tiny Atlantic island Bermuda?
b) Hud Hud
9. Which among the following bank has grabbed the IDRBT Banking Technology Excellence award 2013-14 for Business Intelligence Initiatives among small banks?
a) ICICI Bank
b) Kotak Mahindra Bank
c) Karur Vysya Bank
d) Punjab National Bank
10. 55 year old Elizabeth Pena passed away. Who was she?