1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched “Saansad Adarsh GramYojana” where each MP will be responsible for ...........villages to develop infrastructure by 2019.
2. Indian government has released.................during Ghazal singer Begum Akhtar’s year-long birth centenary celebrations.
d) Postal Stamp
3. Which state will soon receive World Bank funds to promote Buddhist tourism circuit in their state?
b) West Bengal
d) Andhra Pradesh
4. Who among the following clinched the U-17 Girls title of 55th Subroto Cup Football Tournament?
a) GGSS School of Hisar
b) Kiyang Kasiya Memorial Tribal School
c) GGSS School of Chandigarh
d) None of These
5. Who among the following clinched ATP Shanghai Masters trophy?
a) Gilles Simon
b) Rafael Nadal
c) David Ferrer
d) Roger Federer
6. Fortune has recently released the list of powerful people titled 40 under 40?
a) Travis Kalanick and Brian Chesky
b) Mark Zuckerberg
c) Matteo Renzi
d) Jan Koum
7. Who among the following has grabbed the Nobel Prize for economics on market power and regulation research?
a) Jan Koum
b) Jean Tirole
c) Travis Tirole
d) Prosper Utseya
8. India will sign pact in education, energy and other areas with which country?
9. Powerful typhoon Vongfong has struck in which country?
10. Lok Sabha MP has recently died. Name him.
a) Kapil Krishna Thakur
b) Amin Pathan
c) Rajiv Singh
d) KP Singh