Also read : Upcoming IBPS Notifications 2014-15
Reasoning:It is a just how you will solve the problem mentally and logically. So all you require is that concentration and focus that you put in question .So it is very easy and more scoring topic to improve your performance but the thing is that you have to practice a lot then only you can finish it in time. Only by practicing we can solve the question. The standard book for this is verbal and non verbal reasoning written by R.S Aggarwal
English:In my opinion inorder to get good score in this section we have to make a practice of reading newspaper daily and magazines related to any anything at least for 1 hour then it will be very useful both for the exam preparation and for interview .By reading newspapers you will be able to know the meanings of difficult words by looking into dictionary and knowing their meanings and opposites.
General awareness:Generally in order to improve our current affairs we should be taking steps like watching news,reading books ,newspapers etc.By continuously reading only we can remember all the updates otherwise it will be very difficult to remember all those in short span of time. The standard book for this is manorama year book and pratiyogita darpan.
Computer Knowledge:.The only way to crack this section with good score is that you have to read basic computer books which are of low level and by practicing in computer regarding IT and other system application then it will be easy for you to keep in mind because you are increasing this section practically. The best standard books are objectives computer knowledge -kiran publishers.
Quantitative Aptitude:Actually this section is important as it will helpful in scoring good marks but it takes more time.If you increase your speed and accuracy and by using shortcuts, tricks, formulas to solve a problem. The standard book is quantitative aptitude written by R.S.Aggarwal.
Tips for cracking IBPS PO::· First of all make list by taking pen /pencil or paper and list the topics such as exam pattern, syllabus etc that you have to complete before the exam because proper planning is required for any competition.
· Be specific about your goal..
· Join any coaching center if you need guidance.
· Regular study is necessary for any type of competition exam because no one can achieve success in single/short span of day and make short notes so that it will be helpful during last time of preparation..
· First of all learn all basic fundamentals before going to the hard concepts and later on you can switch on to your weakness by doing this we can save time.
· During the exam preparation always take healthy food such as glucose and banana and do meditation and small physical exercise to keep your body fit. .
· Differentiate between strengths and weakness. Practice your weakness because "practice makes man perfect" if you keep on practicing then definitely you will be knowing different ways to solve the problem I mean tricks, shortcuts to do the problem.
· Keep self assignments, self analysis, self confidence at high level and discuss the topics with your friends so that it will help you in remembering the concepts well and increase your speed ,accuracy and efficiency.
· Avoid guessing because we are having negative marking in the exam and leave the one which is difficult.
· Be confident and think that you will select for the exam before writing the exam.
· Read newspaper so that it will help you in interview and also written test.
All The Best
If You having Question Please Ask us on Comment. to make better Preparation