IBPS Clerk Common Interview experience 2014 :
My Interview Experience IBPS CLERK @ BOM, Bandra, Mumbai.
Note : In My centre many students were given Marathi paper to read and told to explain it.
1) Tell me about your family background?
2) As you have done your MBA, tell me about Indian Contract Act?
3) You might have learned about Negotiable Instruments? What are those?
4) What is a cheque and Demand Draft?
5) What is IMF? What is the relation between IMF and RBI?
6) Who is the Governor of RBI?
7) Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now?
Tips : Panel members are very supportive( cant say about others ), They will ask you all basic questions. No matter how much right answers you give, they will ask you questions till you don't fumble or say " I don’t know". They are checking only how you behave in a given situation. All the Best to all Aspirants. Don’t think you have less Written Score, there is opportunity for every candidate. Jai Bharat