Gk questions asked in today's (7/12/13) ibps clerical exam morning session :
1. world water day - mar 22
2. NPA - Non performing Asset 3.
Joseph Anton: A Memoir authored by - Salman Rushdie
4. WMO Headquarters - Switzerland (geneva)
5. related to yojana
6. Chairman of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) - nandan nielkani
7. Electronic clearing Scheme 2 que
8. Gravity movie directed by - Alfonso Cuarón
9. unclear, oiled currencies are called - mutilated notes.
10. how many bills has passed yet to date in india?
11. A bank is receiving more CASA deposits, what does it mean? More demand liability on bank
12. who won barclays ATP world tour finals defeating world no.1 Rafael Nadal - Novak Djokovic
13. Which country is going to host common wealth summit 2015 – Malta
14. rbi adjust the credit expansion through - repo rate,
15. future, equity deals in - capital market
16. related to money market (choice - which does not comes under money market)
17. kempa gowda airport - Banglore 18. who is francois hollande - president of france
19. related to ECS -
More Questions will updated Soon here